I would like to dedicate this delicious recipe to Brittany Manley and Kathryn Gidluck. Thank you for making 'fudge' delicious and nutritious....
4 tablespoons organic honey or pure organic maple syrup
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons almond butter
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Melt oil, honey or maple syrup and almond butter in pot on low
- Slowly add cocoa powder and mix well
- Remove from heat and add shredded coconut
- Mix together until fully combined
- Pour ingredients into a tin and freeze for a few hours
- Once frozen cut into 1cm x 1cm pieces to satisfy your chocolate craving!
Feeling weak, anxious and unconnected to my body lead me to start exercising. I joined a dance class once a week and after every dance class I had a glow about me, and it wasn't just from the sweat that I built up in class, it was something more. I realized it was the endorphins that were being produced from the physical activity I was doing. That was 13 years ago. Since then I have devoted my career life to helping other humans, like yourself, kick butt in their health and fitness goals. If you're looking for a helping hand or not even knowing where you should start... I would be more than honoured to help!