I would like to dedicate this delicious recipe to Brittany Manley and Kathryn Gidluck. Thank you for making 'fudge' delicious and nutritious....
4 tablespoons organic honey or pure organic maple syrup
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons almond butter
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Melt oil, honey or maple syrup and almond butter in pot on low
- Slowly add cocoa powder and mix well
- Remove from heat and add shredded coconut
- Mix together until fully combined
- Pour ingredients into a tin and freeze for a few hours
- Once frozen cut into 1cm x 1cm pieces to satisfy your chocolate craving!
Feeling weak, anxious and unconnected to my body lead me to start exercising. I joined a dance class once a week and after every dance class I had a glow about me, and it wasn't just from the sweat that I built up in class, it was something more. I realized it was the endorphins that were being produced from the physical activity I was doing. Join me and start moving and feel the difference. Read my blog to get motivation, try the exercises I've posted, contact me for personal training, bootcamps, workout cards or just go for a walk. Any activity is good activity.