1) Clean Out Your Fridge: Take EVERYTHING out, clean the fridge & sort what needs to go & what is allowed to stay. Things to look out for:
2) Schedule out your weekly Meals: I know this is something many of you dislike & avoid, PLEASE DO THIS FOR YOURSELF - it will make your life so much easier, less stressful around meal times & your body will be nourished with homemade great tasting food. The busier your life is, the more you need to start planning your meals.
3) Buy a new healthy cook book, or check out these online resources: Get Passionate about nourishing and giving your body the quality food it deserves.
4) Drink Water & Eat Veggies: Why, just to name a few...
5) Be Positive about yourself & your life: Power of thought. Be Positive & Positive things will happen. If you’re not in that head space right now - Fake it until you make it.
Happy New Year.
Feeling weak, anxious and unconnected to my body lead me to start exercising. I joined a dance class once a week and after every dance class I had a glow about me, and it wasn't just from the sweat that I built up in class, it was something more. I realized it was the endorphins that were being produced from the physical activity I was doing. Join me and start moving and feel the difference. Read my blog to get motivation, try the exercises I've posted, contact me for personal training, bootcamps, workout cards or just go for a walk. Any activity is good activity.