1) Clean Out Your Fridge: Take EVERYTHING out, clean the fridge & sort what needs to go & what is allowed to stay. Things to look out for:
2) Schedule out your weekly Meals: I know this is something many of you dislike & avoid, PLEASE DO THIS FOR YOURSELF - it will make your life so much easier, less stressful around meal times & your body will be nourished with homemade great tasting food. The busier your life is, the more you need to start planning your meals.
3) Buy a new healthy cook book, or check out these online resources: Get Passionate about nourishing and giving your body the quality food it deserves.
4) Drink Water & Eat Veggies: Why, just to name a few...
5) Be Positive about yourself & your life: Power of thought. Be Positive & Positive things will happen. If you’re not in that head space right now - Fake it until you make it.
Happy New Year.
Feeling weak, anxious and unconnected to my body lead me to start exercising. I joined a dance class once a week and after every dance class I had a glow about me, and it wasn't just from the sweat that I built up in class, it was something more. I realized it was the endorphins that were being produced from the physical activity I was doing. That was 13 years ago. Since then I have devoted my career life to helping other humans, like yourself, kick butt in their health and fitness goals. If you're looking for a helping hand or not even knowing where you should start... I would be more than honoured to help!